Grilled Hawaiian Kabobs
Grilled Hawaiian Beef Kabobs
- 2 pounds Certified Angus Beef ® sirloin tip center roast, cut into 1 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1 1/4-inch pieces
- 2 large red bell peppers, seeded and cut into 1 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 medium fresh pineapple, cut into 1 1/4-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup light molasses
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Alternate beef, onion, red pepper and pineapple and on 8 skewers. Place kabobs in a large shallow glass-baking dish.
- Combine orange juice concentrate, soy sauce, molasses, and ginger. Pour over kabobs and marinate for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove kabobs from marinade and grill 4 to 5 inches away from moderately hot coals (or broil) for 4 to 8 minutes (depending on heat) for medium-rare, turning frequently. Brush with marinade during grilling process.