Garlic Herb Sundried Tomato French Cut Bone-In Pork Chops & Pork Loin
Infused with garlic herb and sundried tomato flavor and then rubbed with spices, our Garlic Herb Sundried Tomato French Cut Bone-In Pork Chops & Pork Loin are perfectly seasoned and ready to grill or bake.
- To thaw:
- Remove product from box.
- Leave product sealed and place in refrigerator for 1 day.
- To heat:
- Remove product from plastic bag and discard bag.
- Cooking and grilling equipment temperatures vary.
- All heating times are approximate. Adjust accordingly.
- Use a meat thermometer to determine internal temperature and doneness.
- For the most accurate reading, insert the meat thermometer into thickest part of product.
Grill (Pork Chops): Preheat grill to medium heat. Over direct heat, grill for 8-12 minutes, turning once halfway through the grilling process. Cook to a minimum internal temperature of 145°F. Let rest 3 minutes prior to serving.
Oven (Pork Loin): Preheat oven to 325°F. Place in the pan, fat side up. Cover the exposed rib bones with foil. This roast does not need any additional seasoning. After cooking 45 minutes, pull the foil off the bones. Continue cooking another 45 minutes. Pull from oven when internal temperature reaches 155°F. Let stand for 15 minutes before slicing. To Slice: Cutting right to left, place the knife on the left side of the first rib bone, then slice downward through the roast, following the bone as a guide.