Bone-In Tenderloin Filet Classic Red Wine Steak Sauce
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons butter, chopped and kept cold
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Simmer onion and garlic in saucepan until soft.
- Whisk in wine and mustard; reduce by 2/3 over medium heat. Slowly whisk in butter. Remove from heat; add parsley and season to taste. Serve with your favorite Certified Angus Beef ® brand cut.