Jumbo All Beef Hot Dogs with Sweet Onion Relish
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups sweet onions, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup leeks, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup red pepper, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup apple juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup scallions, finely chopped
- In a skillet, melt butter; add onions, leeks, peppers, dry mustard, sugar and apple juice concentrate. Cook for about a half hour until onions are fully translucent and begin to brown.
- Add scallions after browning to retain some color. Serve immediately or store refrigerated.