Hickory Smoked Bone-In Ham
Old-fashioned, cured and smoked over natural hickory, our Hickory Smoked Bone-In Ham is fully cooked and ready to heat & serve.
- To thaw:
- Remove product from box.
- Leave product sealed and place in refrigerator for 5-7 days.
- To heat:
- Remove product from plastic bag and discard bag.
- Cooking and grilling equipment temperatures vary.
- All heating times are approximate. Adjust accordingly.
- Use a meat thermometer to determine internal temperature and doneness.
- For the most accurate reading, insert the meat thermometer into thickest part of product.
Oven: Preheat oven to 325°F. Place ham in a deep roasting pan. Heat for approximately 2 – 2 ½ hours. Pull ham from oven when internal temperature reaches 140°F. Let rest uncovered for 15-20 minutes before carving.