“Cowboy Steaks” with Steamed Guinness French Onion Beans
- 4 (18-ounce) Certified Angus Beef ® bone-in “cowboy” ribeye steaks
- 12 ounces red skin potatoes, cut in 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 pound green beans, cleaned
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, peeled and minced
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut in 1/2-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup canned French onion soup
- 1/2 cup Guinness beer
- 1/4 cup French-fried onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium high. Assemble aluminum foil pouch; add potatoes, beans, garlic, shallot, butter, soup and beer. Seal pouch and grill to steam.
- Season steaks and grill over medium-high heat to medium rare (145°F internal temperature) or desired doneness. Remove steaks and let rest for 4 minutes.
- Remove foil pouch. Salt and pepper vegetables to taste and top with French-fried onions.
Fat: 46 g
Saturated Fat: 24 g
Cholesterol: 273 mg
Carbohydrate: 24 g
Dietary Fiber: 3 g
Protein: 85 g
Sodium: 724 mg
Iron: 49% of Daily Value